Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Growing in Grace: A Self-Assessment

Over the last several weeks, I've posted a series of blogs about growing in the grace of Jesus Christ. For today, here's a brief assessment tool to help you get a picture of where you're at and where you'd like to be. I'd encourage you to fill this out as honestly as possible, then make a plan for growth, and take it again in three months. Blessings to you as you seek to know Jesus, grow in him, and go to the world with the message of his grace!



Growing in Grace: A Self-Assessment
I read and meditate on the Bible each day
1
2
3
4
5
Strongly
Disagree
Disagree
Not
Sure
Agree
Strongly
Agree

I offer praise to God in song each day
1
2
3
4
5
Strongly
Disagree
Disagree
Not
Sure
Agree
Strongly
Agree

I talk to God about many things each day
1
2
3
4
5
Strongly
Disagree
Disagree
Not
Sure
Agree
Strongly
Agree

I regularly fast to seek the Lord and intensify my prayers
1
2
3
4
5
Strongly
Disagree
Disagree
Not
Sure
Agree
Strongly
Agree

I daily offer my time, talent, and treasure to the Lord
1
2
3
4
5
Strongly
Disagree
Disagree
Not
Sure
Agree
Strongly
Agree

I am fully engaged in the life of the body of Christ
1
2
3
4
5
Strongly
Disagree
Disagree
Not
Sure
Agree
Strongly
Agree

I regularly share my faith with unbelievers
1
2
3
4
5
Strongly
Disagree
Disagree
Not
Sure
Agree
Strongly
Agree

I regularly seek to touch needy people with the love of Christ
1
2
3
4
5
Strongly
Disagree
Disagree
Not
Sure
Agree
Strongly
Agree

No comments:

Post a Comment