Friday, September 18, 2015

The Moving Schedule

Over the last few days several people have asked exactly when we're moving and how they can help, so I thought I'd post the details here. If you can help, please e-mail or call me so that I'll know. Also, some of my non-Glory of Christ Fellowship friends have asked if we're moving to another city and church--the answer is yes and no, in that order! We're moving about ten miles down the road to a nearby city but we're still at Glory of Christ Fellowship. We had to move for a number of reasons but have no desire to leave the church or the area. 

Okay, here's the moving schedule: 

Wednesday, September 30: Load the U-Haul from 2:00 p.m. until we're done 
Thursday, October 1: Unload the U-Haul at the new house from 8:00 a.m. until we're done 
Thursday, October 1: Clean the old house from 2:00 p.m. until we're done (very light cleaning) 

God bless you all and thanks so much for praying! 


1 comment: