Monday, June 29, 2015

80.0 Mile Bike Ride around Stillwater MN

Last week I enjoyed a great ride in the Stillwater MN area from the Wild River State Park down to the city, up to the Gateway Trail, back to Stillwater and then up to a little town called Marine on Saint Croix. I really enjoyed the day but there was a lot more climbing than I've been doing, and so the ride kind of took it out of me. But again, it was such a beautiful day and I really, really enjoyed this ride. At one point, my sweetheart joined me for a 24 mile loop which was a major added blessing, and then afterward we drove back up to camp, had a wonderful steak meal, and enjoyed a fire, some smores, and a battle with a raccoon or two! here's a few pics, thanks for reading, hope you all have a great day! 









No comments:

Post a Comment