Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Thanks for Praying!

Thanks so much for praying for Kim and I last week! I was so excited for Kim to finally see where I stay when I’m in Chicago, to see Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, and to attend some class sessions with me. My class started on Monday morning and ended on Thursday evening. Normally, our profs don’t give us work to do in the evenings, but this one is new and he poured it on! Unfortunately, this meant that I was going from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. every day which was exhausting. And of course, as the Swedish work-horse she is, Kim worked long hours as well! But God really blessed our time, and we were able to connect during our many hours in the car and during gaps in each day. 

When my class was over, we headed down to East Saint Louis to see our friends and fellow church planters, Kempton and Karen Turner. It was a short but blessed visit, and again, I’m so glad Kim could be there with me. 

Thanks again for praying for us, it means more than words can say. May the Lord gain glory for himself through the fruit that was borne while we were away.

No comments:

Post a Comment