Saturday, November 10, 2012

Differences Between Mormonism and Biblical Christianity

Today I want to share with you another excellent video resource on Mormonism by Dr. Ron Rhodes. I was first exposed to Ron's teaching more than 20 years ago, and I have benefited greatly from his work ever since. He is a Christian apologist which means that he has made a life of teaching true Christianity, and defending it against many false religions and cults. He is an expert on Mormonism and has developed several good resources on it through the years. The following video is of a lecture he gave during a conference on Mormonism, and I love it for its tone and content. I highly recommend that you take an hour or so of your time and listen carefully to what Ron has to say. May the Lord grant you insight as you do.



No comments:

Post a Comment