Friday, December 16, 2011

So Proud of our Rachel

Kim and I are so proud of our baby--well, she's a big baby now! Earlier today we received the letter of notification that Rachel has been accepted at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities. For the time being she's in the Liberal Arts program but will soon explore more specific possibilities.

Many of you have already been where I'm at but this is my first, and last, time and I'm SO proud! And more so, I'm thankful to the Lord Jesus who's been so gracious to us over the years and provided for us in many ways and endowed our child with a passion for learning and an ability to do so. May she heed the wisdom of 1 Corinthians 10:31 and put her hand to the plow of developing her mind for the glory of God and the good of others.

So, glory to God and...YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment