Friday, September 30, 2011

Vijah Sastry and Reaching All Nations

Last night as I was falling asleep, I began thinking about my friend Vijah Sastry who has a ministry in India called Reaching All Nations. This caused me to go to his website this morning to see how he's doing and pray for him and I found a video there that was not there the last time I visited the site. I couldn't figure out how to embed the video here--I am old after all!--but the link is below. If the link doesn't work you can just go to their website at www.reachallnations.org and you'll find it there.

Vijah is actually in the Minneapolis area for a few months making connections and raising support, so please pray for him if you think about it. The Lord is doing great things through this ministry.

http://vimeo.com/19748292

No comments:

Post a Comment