1. Write your boss a note and tell him or her that you appreciate them and you’re praying for them and the company.
2. Post a Scripture board at the employee entrance and change it frequently.
3. Put a note in all your employees’ pay envelopes and let them know you appreciate them and praying for them.
4. Write a note to a business you frequent to tell them how much you appreciate what they do, and tell them you’ll be praying for them.
5. Take one of the church’s Bible’s, or go buy one today, and give it away to someone who doesn’t know Jesus.
6. Have a barbeque and invite one or more of your neighbors—just get to know them and be who you are.
7. Go to McDonalds play-land with some money in your pocket. Quickly observe the number of children and bigger kids playing (and those watching them) and offer to buy them all a soft-serve ice cream. Tell them, “Jesus longs to have sweet and lasting friendship with you!”
8. Take a fresh loaf of bread, an apple crisp, or cookies to a new neighbor who just moved in, a neighbor who just had a baby, a neighbor who is without a job, a neighbor who is sick or had a bad day! Include a hand written prayer from you to them.
9. Bake something for your child’s new teacher and Principal to bring to school on Tuesday. Include a card that says you are praying for their school year.
10. Reach out to a friend or family who is looking for work and pray with them.