Friday, September 02, 2011

Sharing the Love of Christ in my Dreams--Again!

I had another dream about sharing the good news of Jesus with someone last night, only this time it wasn't me who was doing the sharing.

Kim and I were walking down the road with a good friend of ours and off to the right there were a number of kids. Our friend went off toward them and then came back a few minutes later and said, "I used an illustration of water to tell the kids about the Living Water of Jesus, and 84 kids just heard the good news!"

With that, we all smiled with the joy of the Lord, I woke up and the dream was over. Oh praise God for such dreams, and praise him that every day is filled with opportunities to share the Gospel in waking life!

May the Lord Jesus fill us with his Joy today that we might overflow with his joy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment