Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm SO Proud of our Daughter

Our daughter Rachel has been dancing with an outfit called "Just for Kicks" for several years now. I think she was in fourth or fifth grade when she started. At the last competition her team took first place and, well, I think I'll let her take over from here:

"So since we scored so high at the Eastview United We Dance competition, we got invited to dance at the Outback Bowl in Florida in DisneyWorld and at some football stadium that will be aired on ESPN (I'm not sure if the dance will be on TV but the game will be). It will take place after Christmas during break where we will learn a dance in a couple of days and then perform it. We'll be staying together at some hotel with 4 friends! Oh and don't forget to put [in your blog] that I'm turning 16 : )"

So, needless to say, I'm very proud of our baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment