Friday, June 19, 2009

Prayer for a Missionary Friend

This morning I received a prayer request from a missionary friend of mine who serves in west Africa. She and her husband are just home on furlough and have been informed that her dad is having major surgery. Here are her words, will you please join them in prayer?


"In this last week, an urgent need for prayer has come up for my family... My father is going to be having a 3 hour back surgery tomorrow, Friday, June 19th, to help correct some pinched nerves in his back that have really affected his ability to walk over the past year or so. We thank the Lord for bringing us up here at the perfect time to help and support my parents during this time. My father is fearful of a secondary staph infection -- the lst time he had major surgery he almost died from one. Would you please pray with us for the Lord's peace for my parents and the Lord's guiding hands and wisdom for the doctors as they operate. Thank you so much!"

No comments:

Post a Comment