Saturday, April 12, 2008

Please Pray for Kevin & Me

I probably won't get a chance to blog tomorrow, so I wanted to be sure to call you to prayer for Kevin and me. Lord willing, we will be attending the Together for the Gospel conference in Louisville, Kentucky from Monday to Thursday of next week. Among the speakers are Al Mohler, C. J. Mahaney, Ligon Duncan, Mark Dever, John Piper, and John Macarthur.

While I look forward to hearing from these "leading lights," I'm most excited about gathering with other church planters in our movement on Tuesday or Wednesday night. What a privilege it is to partner in God-centered church planting with other like-minded brothers in Christ.

So again, please hold us up in prayer, asking the Lord to grant us eyes to see, ears to hear, and hearts to follow after him no matter what the cost.

Thanks so much for your partnership!
Pastor Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment