Thursday, March 13, 2008

Please Pray for my Niece, Julie

I received word today that my niece Julie, who is only 35 years old, had a mild heart-attack last week, and also has some form of lung disease. She goes in for a biopsy tomorrow at 8:00 a.m., Oregon time. It will take them about 1 1/2 to complete the procedure, and unfortunately Julie will have to stay awake the whole time.

Please pray for her as she's very anxious. She is the single-mother of three children, and as you can imagine her children are very concerned about her.

Some of you may remember that my nephew Jimmy committed suicide last year, just months after his father Jim (my ex-brother-in-law) had done the same. Julie is Jimmy's sister and Jim's daughter, so needless to say it's been a very difficult ten-months for her.

So again I ask that you would hold her up in prayer as you're able. Thanks for your partnership in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment