Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Urgent Prayer Needed for Kenya

This morning I received the following prayer request from a fellow pastor, who in turn received it from a friend of his. Beloved, may we be awake this day to the realities our brothers and sisters in Christ are facing around the world. "Remember those who are in prison as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated since you also are in the body" (Heb. 13:3).


Dear Friends,
I have a pastor who lives in Kenya who writes me almost every day. There has been terrible riots in Kenya the past four days because of a corruption election process. Today they were burning some churches because people who had been hurt or whose homes had been burned down and looted had taken refuge there. They were killing the pastors and people in the churches. I have not heard from my friend since this started. Please join me in praying for him and his family and the nation of Kenya. His name is John Kaoto and he has a large family and also shelters aids orphans.
In His love,
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment