Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Please Pray for Jan Korbel

About six months ago, Glory of Christ (the church I pastor) began supporting a missionary to Kenya. She has been there in years past and felt the call to go back, and thus has been raising support for some time now. I just received her latest news letter and she's still a little short. Here are a few excerpts from her letter:


"The great news is I have 100% of what I need for outgoing (one-time) expenses. I just need a little more in monthly commitments to be fully supported...I want you to know how much I have appreciated and felt the prayers of those who have been lifting me up during this process. God has provided for me in so many ways. And he continues to do so...I need just $715 more per month to be at 100%. If just 14 people started giving at $50 per month, I can go...Please check my blog for updates: www.globeshift.blogspot.com. Join me in praying that God would do an amazing thing and get me to Kenya with this team."

Thanks for standing in prayer with our friend and sister, Jan.

No comments:

Post a Comment