Sunday, December 02, 2007

Evangelism Sites

This morning I preached about evangelists and evangelism from Ephesians 4:11, and I said that evangelists are those who are gifted to harvest souls and equip the rest of the church to share the gospel. I said that for the majority of the church that's not gifted in evangelism, our part is to submit ourselves to these who have been given this gift and let them equip us.

Thus, I mentioned a couple of websites that are particularly excellent for equipping and I challenged people to spend 30-60 minutes per week on these sites. Here are the sites I mentioned, I hope you will take time to check them out and grow in your passion and skills for evangelism.

Ray Comfort, www.wayofthemaster.com
Lee Strobel, www.leestrobel.com
Hank Henegraff, www.equip.org
R. C. Sproul, www.ligonier.org

No comments:

Post a Comment