Friday, September 21, 2007

Resurrection of my Blog

And with this entry, my blog is officially resurrected!!! The early days of starting a new church are overwhelmingly busy and one of the casualties of my busyness has been this blog. But alas, I am back and plan to begin blogging as near to daily as I can. Please pray for me as I seek the Lord with all of my heart and then simply blog and teach and preach and disciple as an overflow of what the Lord is teaching me.

This reminds me of a passage I read from Isaiah 50 this morning; it's a marvelous text for preachers or teachers or Christian leaders:

"The Lord GOD has given me the tongue of those who are taught, that I may know how to sustain with a word him who is weary. Morning by morning he awakens; he awakens my ear to hear as those who are taught. The Lord GOD has opened my ear, and I was not rebellious; I turned not backward" (Is. 50:4-5).

Oh Lord, may I also be not rebellious but rather open my mouth wide to receive from you, and open my hands wide to give freely even as it was freely given to me. And may this be true of all who love your name and your coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment