Sunday, February 04, 2007

Please Pray for Us!

Rachel and I are traveling to California tomorrow and will be staying for one week, Lord willing. Please keep us in your prayers, especially for these events:

1. On Monday night I will have the opportunity to share the gospel with a friend of mine named Robert, and his parents, Charlie and June. Robert and I started doing drugs together when we were twelve years old. When we were almost twenty, his brother-in-law, who is a believer, told him to read 1 John, and he in turn told me to read it. I did and was saved, but he has remained in the world all these years. I have shared Christ with him before, but the Lord has opened yet another door for him--please pray for him.

2. From Tuesday at 2:00 p.m. to Thursday at 12:00 p.m., Rachel and I will be attending a church planting conference with a team from Bethlehem Baptist Church. Please pray that the Lord will speak to us, and that we will have ears to hear and eyes to see. And pray that Rachel grows in the sense that it is a good thing to give your life to serving Jesus rather than the world.

3. On Saturday night at 6:oo p.m. Rachel and I will gather with brothers and sisters from the church in California where I served for six years. Pray that we will mutually encourage one another in our faith, and that his name will be exalted among us.

Thank you so much for supporting us in prayer. Your partnership means a lot to us.

For the glory of Jesus,
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment